Property Image offers a variety of renovation services to both commercial and residential clients. We provide quality craftsmanship with prompt, schedule-oriented project teams. We support our customers through every step of the renovation process, including:
- Preconstruction. Meet with customers and stakeholders to determine project goals.
- Preliminary budgeting. Conceptual budgets are prepared to provide our customers with general project estimates for real estate transactions and financing, if required. Preliminary budgeting also assists with developing various options for consideration prior to implementing a project.
- Architectural design. Preliminary drawings are generated allowing our customers to conceptualize a project, and to make adjustments based on space and price.
- Permitting. As a licensed contractor, Property Image will obtain and manage all necessary permits required for construction projects.
- Construction implementation. Skilled tradesmen and construction experts employed at Property Image implement construction projects cost-effectively. Property Image will self-perform the planned construction activities.
- Schedule and budget tracking. Project managers are on hand to oversee all phases of a project from preliminary design and planning through implementation. Project managers maintain schedules and budgets, with ongoing status communications to our customers.
- Post-construction maintenance. Following construction, project team members perform timely completion of all punch-list items and cleanup. Maintenance staff are available after construction is completed to offer routine support, as needed.
- Construction Manager advisor (CMa). Property Image staff will also serve as a CMa for customers that require third part oversight of their selected contractor.
- Construction document review and coordination. Property Image staff will ensure accuracy of plans and specs prior to bidding.
- Bid management and procurement. Property image will select the appropriate contractor based on qualifications, pricing, warranties, and schedule.
- Schedule budget tracking. Project managers are on hand to oversee all phases of a project from preliminary design and planning through implementation. Project managers maintain schedules and budgets, with ongoing status communications to our customers.
- Client advocate. As a CMa, Property Image will represent the customer’s interests and ensure timely completion of projects within approved budgets.
- Warranty management. Property Image will ensure punch-list items are completed and warranty repair activities are performed timely.