Property Image staff perform routine and long-term preventive maintenance on homes, buildings and building systems to keep them in optimum operating condition. Personnel also respond to emergency service calls, with 24-hour support. Property Image is dedicated to providing high quality maintenance services, technical advice and support to our customers with extensive experience in facilities management.
- Preventative maintenance. Routine preventative maintenance programs ensure buildings are performing efficiently with minimal disruption to occupants. Preventative maintenance also helps building systems last longer than poorly maintained systems (i.e., HVAC).
- Vendor management. Property Image can assist with property owners with procurement and oversight of third-part vendors. Our staff will ensure vendor services are performed timely and at a level of quality expected by the property owner.
- Emergency services. Property Image provides 24-hour on-call support 7 days per week.
- Self-perform maintenance. Property Image staff self-perform routine maintenance tasks for commercial and residential customers. Our skilled technicians have the training, tools, and equipment to perform maintenance tasks cost-effectively.
Property Image provides customized property and asset management to meet your property management needs and maximize the return on your investments, including:
- Preventative maintenance programs. Property Image in-house staff will perform planned, routine, and emergency maintenance services as needed to maintain the property and tenant satisfaction.
- Property leasing. Property Image will manage lease agreements, collect rents, and manage tenant requests. We provide direct assistance to tenants, meaning they come to us for all maintenance issues and lease questions.
- Financial management. Property Image will maintain financial records, reporting, and cash-flow analysis on behalf of the property owner(s). Customized reports easily track your property’s performance.
- Long-term capital planning. A critical component of asset management involves maintaining building systems and performing upgrades over time. Property Image will assist with planning for capital items and can self-perform the implementation/installation of the improvements.